At GNRA, we are at the forefront of safeguarding the musical heritage and creative futures of performers and phonogram producers. We are in search of a meticulous and versatile Data Manager to join our dedicated team. This role is integral to our mission of ensuring fair compensation for music performers and phonogram producers across various platforms. If you are someone with a keen understanding of data management, and intellectual property, and have an unwavering commitment to accuracy and compliance, we would love to hear from you. This is your chance to contribute to a fair and transparent music ecosystem while working closely with legal, distribution, and finance departments. Read on to learn more about the responsibilities and qualifications for this pivotal role.
The Georgian Neighboring Rights Association (GNRA) is a collective management organization dedicated to championing the rights of music performers and phonogram producers in Georgia. We are on a mission to ensure that both Georgian and international rightsholders receive fair compensation for the use of their music across diverse commercial and non-commercial platforms.
Repertoire Data Management
- Catalog and update the database of music phonograms, including metadata, rightsholder information, and other related details.
- Coordinate with performers and record labels to ensure accurate representation of their catalog.
- Work with the legal team to resolve disputes and ensure compliance with intellectual property laws.
User Data Management
- Manage user and rightsholder accounts, and data profiles to ensure accurate payment and royalty distribution.
- Implement data validation techniques to ensure that user data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Reporting and Analytics Produce periodic reports to assess the accuracy and completeness of the repertoire and user databases.
- Utilize data analytics to identify trends, discrepancies, and opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with legal, distribution, and finance departments to utilize data for royalty calculations.
Compliance and Security
- Ensure all data management activities comply with GDPR and other relevant data protection laws.
- Monitor and audit data access and manipulation, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and internal policies.
- Implement and maintain security measures to protect data.
- Liaise between legal and operations departments to optimize the utilization of repertoire and user data.
- Coordinate with IT teams for system improvements and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the music industry.
- Understanding of copyright and related rights laws.
- Proficiency in data management software and relational databases.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent command of Georgian and English languages.
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package, the specifics of which will be outlined during the interview stage.
- The chance to become part of a vibrant and dedicated team committed to revolutionizing and uplifting the music sector.
- Investment in your professional trajectory, inclusive of resources and tools to further sharpen your skills and expertise.
- A collegial and inclusive culture that prioritizes teamwork, innovative thinking, and transparent dialogue.
- A clear pathway for swift career progression.
Work Arrangement: Onsite
Become a part of our team to significantly impact the evolution and prosperity of the music industry. Together, let's create an equitable and transparent musical ecosystem that not only benefits every stakeholder involved but also strictly adheres to all industry standards.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We eagerly anticipate reviewing your application and exploring how you can make a meaningful impact at GNRA.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.