Georgian Neighboring Rights Association (GNRA) is currently seeking a dedicated Lawyer to join our collective management organization. If you are motivated, have a strong legal background, are fluent in both English and Georgian and possess knowledge of business law as well as copyright and neighboring rights regulations, we would love to hear from you!
GNRA is a collective management organization committed to collecting royalties for the neighboring rights of music performers and phonogram producers in Georgia. Our mission is to provide sustainable support for sustaining power of music by ensuring that Georgian and foreign rightsholders are fairly compensated for the use of their music across various commercial and non-commercial platforms.
- Manage legal matters related to neighboring rights, licensing, and royalty collection.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to ensure compliance with national and international regulations.
- Review and negotiate agreements with other collective management organizations worldwide, considering EU regulations.
- Collaborate with international partners to collect remuneration for the use of Georgian music globally, adhering to EU guidelines.
- Provide legal advice and support to GNRA's members and stakeholders regarding the protection of their rights.
- Stay updated on industry trends, legal developments, and best practices in EU and Georgian regulations.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, which will be disclosed during the interview process.
- A friendly and challenging team of professionals who are passionate about their work and dedicated to the growth of the music industry.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth, with support and resources to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values teamwork, creativity, and open communication.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact in shaping a fair and transparent music ecosystem.
- LL.M. degree or equivalent legal qualification.
- Strong knowledge of business law and EU privacy regulations.
- Proven experience in legal research, analysis, and contract negotiation, specifically in EU-related matters.
- Excellent command of English and Georgian languages.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Arrangement: Onsite
Join our team and contribute to the growth and development of the music industry! Together, we can build a fair and transparent music ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders, while ensuring compliance with regulations.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can make a meaningful impact at GNRA.
Note: Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.